Monday, August 31, 2009

Today...

Since it has been almost an impossibility for me to keep up with ANY blog, much less this one I just recently started, I figured that when I do come around to this side of the internet, maybe a series of random questions should get the ball rolling. In essence, it is all a matter of managing my twenty-four hours in order to fit both hard work and simple pleasures... not working! So, let's see how long this will last, or the frequency of these posts...

Scale from 1 to 10, where does the day rate?
Not an easy question, actually, and this is why... from wake up to taking female child to school: 8 (male baby has cold). From picking her up to early afternoon: 5 (female child goes to time-out three times, male baby refuses to miss Law & Order and thus skipping nap). Throughout the evening: 9 (finished homework, both children asleep, managed to write).

Met anyone new?
Yes, unfriendly mom of daughter's fellow student... while it may be difficult to stay socially positive in the face of outward disdain, I am determined to show the kids there are still good and personable people in the world.

Gem of the day:
Got a perfect score in my Introduction to Film class!

As a side note, I have become quite aware of the turn television and news organizations in general have taken in order to get paid. There is not much left to do but wait to realize how much older I have become... older than the idealistic 22 year old that promised to never agree with a single republican, not matter how much they make sense. Thank you, Dr. Ron Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment